Kamis, 17 Maret 2011

I Can Feel You – Navi | Lagu OST 49 Days

I Can Feel You – Navi | Lagu OST 49 Days - Vokalis Navi belum lama ini merilis sebuah lagu baru untuk OST drama 49 Days berjudul I Can Feel You.

49 Days adalah drama bergenre fantasi atau supranatural yang dibintangi Nam Gyuri, eks personel SeeYa. Di drama itu ia memainkan peran sebagai seorang gadis yang mengalami koma setelah kecelakaan mobil.

Selain Nam Gyuri, 49 Days melibatkan bintang-bintang papan atas seperti Lee Yo Won, Jo Hyun Jae, Bae Su Bin, Jung Il Woo, dan Seo Ji Hye.




1 komentar:

  1. First of all I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question in which I'd
    likme to ask if you don't mind. I was interested to
    know how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing.
    I have had a difficult time clearing my mind in gestting my
    thoughts out there. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like thee first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted just
    trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints?
    Kudos!

    Here is my homepage ... weight loss tips; ,

    BalasHapus

Komentar